Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Anne Hathaway Interview Virtue In Vice

Anne Hathaway

Oh, good grief. It not the issue that appalling that the person framing. With his image and re innocent smile, 26-year-old Hathaway is best known for flying the girl-next-door flag in The Devil as Prada or playing fairy tale princesses inElla Enchanted and The Princess Diarie. I know that all the dependencies, Anne Hathaway want to know. And she was surprised by my reaction. I know that this seems extremely short-sighted, but to be perfectly honest, I had no idea how I have been strongly linked with the image of a good girl, says Hathaway, flashing that smile. His application is on the trail of one of his last roles, a patient in rehabilitation spend a weekend with her sister wedding in Rachel Getting Married. When I took the role, I just thought, This Is A Great Opportunity For Me As An Actress I Didnt Think Wow What A Great Chance To Shake Up Peoples Perception Of Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home